Workout Log Template
We will provide information, tools, tips, and benefits of maintaining a gym journal/workout log.
Here is a sample of a daily workout log template, you can get this template and hundreds more for free via Google docs. You can quickly import them into your Google docs account (which is also free to signup) and then you can edit online or print and bring to the gym or leave somewhere where you will be updating it.
You can also tweak these logs to fit your training schedule and build your own custom journal, this is a highly recommended route. Make it easy so that you don't quickly give up on yourworkout journal.
If you create a log you can also share your template so others can benefit as well.
Follow these instructions to start your personalized workout log.
- Go to Google Docs Searched for "Workout Log"
- Browse through and see all the available templates.
- Click the images to see larger sized samples of the exercise log.
- Once you found one you like click the "Use this Template" button.
- Remember, you can tweak so it might not be perfect until you make some minor changes.
- Try as many as you like!
- Updating it online is a good idea because you can update it from any computer at anytime.
- Share your workout logs so others can see your schedule and give you tips and advice.
Just like tracking your workouts, sets, and exercises, it is important to track your supplement usage. Not all supplements will give the same results it gave someone else. Make sure you are noticing results or it may be time to switch to different supplements.